Monday, August 29, 2011

The last year

This last year has been so crazy.... I don't even want to think about everything hard that has happened most of the time. Today I cant help thinking back to a year ago. I feel awe thinking about it being a year since Mabry and Loren were called home. They were such great, fun, funny girls. I wish I could heal the hurt that we all felt at their passing. I know it was worse for their friends and family than for me, but I felt the pain all their friends and classmates felt. I experienced loss of people close to me for the first time in my life. I found that I had to rely on my faith in the plan of salvation more than I'd been asked to before. Thankfully, when tested, I realized that I know its true. I have every confidence that Mabry, Loren, and Brody are not gone forever, they have moved on to the next phase of existence. I miss them, and will continue to do so until I get to see them again. I thank Heavenly Father for their presence in my life, for all they taught me, for all the students as West Jefferson taught me. I will never forget them.

No comments:

Post a Comment